- Apart from the Residence’s bar, every angle of Borgio has a bar, an ice cream or a cake shop where holiday delicacies can be found.
- Every Tuesday morning the Via IV Novembre hosts the coloured small market of Borgio right in front of the Residence.
- Every kind of product can be found in the many shops situated in the village not far from the Residence.
- Within 200 m of the Residence there is a hairdresser’s and a barber’s shop for ladies and gentlemen.
- In Borgio Verezzi there are about twenty restaurants which offer a large selection of local, Italian and international specialities.
- Borgio Verezzi is internationally well known thanks to the summer Theatre Festival of Verezzi and to the Beyond the Festival which takes place in winter at Borgio. In addition there issport: bus lines connect the coastal cities every 20 minutes.
- Many concerts are organised during the season in the area, in the multifunctional center as well as outdoor.
- Apart from the prestigious “V. Gassman” cinema-theatre, specialising in premières, there are a selection of other cinemas in this coastal area
- There is a taxi station in via Matteotti 158, not far from the Residence.
The railway station of Borgio Verezzi is only 10 minutes away from the Residence.
- There is a bank in the center of the village, at Largo Gaggero, not far from the Residence.
- The post office of Borgio is located very close to the Residence in via IV Novembre.
- A chemist (via C. Colombo 59) and a Red Cross Unit (via XXV Aprile 114) are located close to the Residence, while the prestigous Hospital of Santa Corona can be reached within a few minutes drive.